Master and Servant 2D Entry: Corey Loving

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

05 May 2005
Congratulations on your pic!

I think I'm repeating what I said before - but I really like the dramatic perspective and the blue palate!

Good luck!

05 May 2005
i have to say it again ... fantastic artwork corey... and cool last changes u did there in the bg

grats for finishing this masterpiece & good luck

Sketchbook

05 May 2005
ah there it is .. lost the progress thread..
it came out wonderfully! so much action and cool perspecitvness.

good luck
egil

05 May 2005
Cool

Cory, loved your work always, you done one of my favourite pieces all over the place, i just popped in top wish you all the best and to congratulate you on you brilliant and epic final piece! you bad ass rock! keep on it! best of luck on the finals

ps. thank you so much again for all your support and kind words and encouragements in my thread, u rock!!!

05 May 2005
Corey, man, is that right? what a sad news ... I regret it's not in the final list.

See you in the next one!

EON
My journey entry
Spectacular
Master and Servant

05 May 2005
Just read the it in the FAQ as well...

I am really sorry to hear that Corey! Everyone created one image to compete with as for you... you had 6 or 7 or so to my last count.
To win or to loose, you and your entry really deserved to be in the list for judging!

This is REALLY sad news!
I really don't know what more I can say without sounding stupid here. We all apreciate how much you have cared for all of our opinions and how much you respected every view tying to alter what you have the best you could. I just wish that this would be only a light blow to you and an even better reason to push your talents to an even higher level of display for the next round!

Best of luck to you Corey... And I erally hope that there would be still a chance for you to have a go at this!

Black

05 May 2005
Originally Posted by thierry2005: Corey, man, is that right? what a sad news ... I regret it's not in the final list.

See you in the next one!

Originally Posted by BlackDidThis: Just read the it in the FAQ as well...

I am really sorry to hear that Corey! Everyone created one image to compete with as for you... you had 6 or 7 or so to my last count.
To win or to loose, you and your entry really deserved to be in the list for judging!

This is REALLY sad news!
I really don't know what more I can say without sounding stupid here. We all apreciate how much you have cared for all of our opinions and how much you respected every view tying to alter what you have the best you could. I just wish that this would be only a light blow to you and an even better reason to push your talents to an even higher level of display for the next round!

Best of luck to you Corey... And I erally hope that there would be still a chance for you to have a go at this!

Black

Definitely, thx again all for the kind words. This sorta makes me extremely angry, and alittle sad but from here on out I'll channel that anger and frustration to a positive note to help me push my skills to the next level. I hope to see you guys in the next challenge, by then I promise to be way better. You can bet

01 January 2006
u really did a good job~I like it ,good job~keep the good works up

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread