EXPOSÉ 10 :: Meet the Masters

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 07 July 2012   #1
EXPOSÉ 10 :: Meet the Masters

Hey,

Today we at Ballistic are very proud to announce the milestone EXPOSÉ 10 is now available to Pre-Order. Be the first to receive this amazing new collection of the Best Digital Art in the Known Universe! Meanwhile, Meet the Masters, as selected by the Advisory Board of Judges. They will be online and available over the next week.

Old 07 July 2012   #2
amazing

Hello Expose Vol.10!, long time waiting for you and I see you come very exotic with orange in your eyes, Love it!. I hope to see this amazing book with my others Expose, books with which I learned too much.

Thanks for your support, not only to me, but the rest of concept art, and the world of art. Thanks.

Old 07 July 2012   #3
Hello all,
I am extremely flattered to have been selected a master in this publication. Really looking forward to seeing the book! To quickly introduce myself, I am a freelance concept artist and illustrator. I also teach, so if anyone has any art-related questions (specifically painting), feel free to ask.

--marco
www.marcobucci.com

Old 07 July 2012   #4
Hi everyone!

Many many thanks for making me part of this and also for all your support. It is an great honor for me. Thanks for making this possible! Just can't wait to have the book in my hands; good work to all!
Introducing myself, I work as a freelance illustrating digitally, also using traditional techniques. Feel free to ask whatever you need.

Thanks again!

Tumblr / Facebook

Old 08 August 2012   #5
Hello,

I'm really honored to have my work featured in Expose10, it looks like it's gonna be the best edition ever. So much talent.

Thanks,

Laurent.

Old 08 August 2012   #6
Hi Guys! Nice to meet you all! It's great to see my matte painting on expose among such amazing artists!

Old 08 August 2012   #7
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread