|09 September 2016|
Falcon's Creative Group
Houdini FX Artist
Falcon's Creative Group is taking applications for a Senior FX Artist.
The Houdini FX Artist will work closely with FX Supervisor, VFX Supervisor, and FX team to establish project FX requirements, develop FX assets, maximize FX rendering techniques, and set up the composite of FX elements to accomplish the vision of the Director for several unique and high-profile 3D animated stereoscopic projects.
For a better idea of what we do, check out our branding video! https://vimeo.com/166223263
* Develop particle, rigid body, fluid and volumetric effects
* Debug FX technical issues
* Develop shaders and/or rendering methodologies for compositing
* Work within a mixed software environment
* Work within established pipelines and data structures
* 5yrs professional production experience preferred
* Strong foundation in using MAYA and/or HOUDINI for fx animation
* Experience with shader development and render AOVs
* Experience with NUKE compositing a plus
* Stereoscopic film production experience a plus
* Experience using KRAKATOA, FUME-FX a plus
* Programming experience in MEL and/or PYTHON a plus
* Experience with SHOTGUN or other studio management software a plus
Submit your application online at: http://www.falconscreativegroup.com/about/careers/
Contract and Staff positions are available
Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC is a drug-free workplace and employment is contingent upon passing a drug screen. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
|reply share thread|