|09 September 2016|
SENIOR CONCEPT ARTIST - Gameloft Madrid
A leading publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and is present on all continents, distributing its games across 100 countries and employing over 6,000 employees.
As a vital member of the art team you will play an integral role in generating key visuals for various titles across the studio. Your imagination, passion for your craft and strong design sensibilities will help to guide the 3D artists in the creation of world class game assets.
• Work closely with the Art Director and Production Artists to create a cast of highly believable characters and immersive game environments.
• Create preliminary concepts/mood boards/storyboards and illustrations.
• Create in-game fakes for new game proposals.
• Participate in developing technical specifications for characters and/or accessories and/or vehicles for easier modeling/animation.
• Create industry leading concepts that creatively and technically raise the project’s visual bar.
• Show creativity and the ability to adapt to various game and graphical styles.
• Strong environment, vehicle, prop and character concept art production.
• Be proactive and keep developing the skills of yourself and those around you to maintain a world class quality.
• +4 years of experience in concept art, with at least 1 released game.
• Excellent artistic foundation (understanding of colour, composition and lighting).
• Strong knowledge in anatomy, perspective, architecture and industrial design.
• Excellent knowledge of Photoshop.
• Interest in visual culture in various fields (architecture, design, movies, comics, games, etc.).
• Very creative and versatile in terms of graphical universes (realistic/cartoon) and disciplines (storyboards/paint-overs/illustrations/concepts/industrial design).
• Knowledge of 3D production tools is an asset (3dsMax, ZBrush,...)
• Must have high level games concept art in your portfolio.
• A full portfolio in the form of a PDF or website / Artstation is required.
• Fluent English is a MUST.
And above all, motivation and a passion for videogames!
*An assessment test will be sent to all suitable candidates.
Why Join Gameloft Madrid?:
• Opportunity to work in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games!
• Fun, passionate and creative studio with a casual, friendly atmosphere.
• International environment and open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world.
• Permanent contract. Competitive salary based upon experience and merit.
• Social benefits and the coolest Perks (Game room, ping pong table, free fruits and coffee, parties & events…)
• Flexible schedule.
• Workshops and team building activities
• Professional growth opportunities supported by a performance review process and a Training Plan.
• Excellent working conditions! studio situated in the very heart of Madrid with rooftop terrace.
• If you are new in Madrid, we´re offering relocation support and Spanish lessons.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio with the reference “Senior Concept Artist” to email@example.com
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com
|reply share thread|