|07 July 2013|
Santa Monica, USA
Luma Pictures - Lighting / Look Development Artist (Los Angeles)
Lighting / Look Development Artist
Luma Pictures is an artist centric feature film VFX studio located two blocks from the beach in Santa Monica, California. *We maintain a unique culture with an amazingly talented staff and are always on the lookout for exceptional people for full time and project positions.
• Working with the VFX Supervisor and Lighting lead to set the Look for an asset/shot/sequence
• Lighting and Compositing of CG Elements to establish templates for other artists to achieve the Look of the*asset/shot/sequence
• Ensure consistency among shots sharing similar assets or lighting rigs in order to preserve continuity
• Work closely Lighting Lead and Development team to distribute and maintain common shader, texture and FX libraries for specific*assets/shots/sequences
• Work Closely with Compositing Leads to ensure consistency and matching of Look between*assets/shots/sequences
• Artist must know Maya, Arnold and Nuke extremely well
• Extensive experience creating photo real full CG shots and sequences as well as adding CG to live action shots
• Artists must be able to take direction and work in a team focused environment, good communication skills are a must
• Strong time management skills and extremely organized.
• Solid work ethic and a positive attitude in the face of challenging situations.
• Los Angeles Residents or willingness to relocate preferred *Relocation assistance may be available subject to negotiation