|11 November 2011||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2011
I have made Smart_Cam2 XPresso. This moves camera by dynamics calculation with natural overshoot and noise.
Strength, dumping, snap and noise.
1. There are 3 target nulls to control position, direction, and upvector of the camera.
2. You can specify "strength" and "dumping" to the nulls. Here, same values are used for direction and upvector.
3. You can snap the camera to prevent too long vibration.
4. You can stop and reset the dynamics calculation by enabling "reset" button.
5. You can add some noise motion on camera. The noise is also multiplied by camera velosity, so faster camera get more noise and stopped camera does not get noise. You can also specify scale of noise. Larger values generate rough noise.
|Thread Closed share thread|