|11 November 2011||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2011
I have made Smart_Cam2 XPresso. This moves camera by dynamics calculation with natural overshoot and noise.
Strength, dumping, snap and noise.
1. There are 3 target nulls to control position, direction, and upvector of the camera.
2. You can specify "strength" and "dumping" to the nulls. Here, same values are used for direction and upvector.
3. You can snap the camera to prevent too long vibration.
4. You can stop and reset the dynamics calculation by enabling "reset" button.
5. You can add some noise motion on camera. The noise is also multiplied by camera velosity, so faster camera get more noise and stopped camera does not get noise. You can also specify scale of noise. Larger values generate rough noise.
|11 November 2011||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|