Thinking Particles DVD2 is released at Eat3D!

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2011
Thinking Particles DVD2 is released at Eat3D!

Hello guys,

The second DVD in the TP series from Eat3D is released! You can check it out here:

http://eat3d.com/tp4_int

Some info also on my site:

http://velevfx.com

Whatever questions there is - ready to answer

Thanks!

07 July 2011
Feed me TP, yum

Some day I will be proficient enough with TP to call myself a user.

07 July 2011
Bravo Hristo, samo taka!

Great news Hristo!

BR!

07 July 2011
finally!

thanks for that Hristo

07 July 2011
Looking good man.
Congrats!

09 September 2011
Almost done watching the first dvd, really nice work there, looking forward to seeing the next one... (If my workplace decides to use TP)
I'm looking into tearing/ripping some paper apart, would it be possible with TP?

09 September 2011
Well, thanks for part 2 of this DVD. But I must say that I am a bit dissapointed, I thought that DVD 2 would be more on advanced stuff from the ground and up.
One thing I feel bad about when you begin a new scene in the videos is that you have the scene already set, with tp, all operators and so on, and you just go through it how you have set the scene up, but you never build the scene from start to finish, that makes it harder for a new one.
Will there be a DVD3?

09 September 2011
Technically you can do stuff with vertex to particle and joints, but I'd rather do it with a cloth solver, that TP doesn't have. Yet

09 September 2011
@Iceman - it is structured as a natural progression, the way I thought is a steady ramp up. I decided to not build everything from zero every time exactly because time is limited, people are advanced enough by that point to be able to do the low level stuff, and it would be more beneficial to use the time to look at higher level problems. Hopefully it works About DVD3 - next spring I guess.

09 September 2011
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread