|06 June 2011||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2011
Neon switch XPresso
This is XPresso to switch neon tubes.
Sample file (final version)
Sample file (older version, but has animation)
1. All neon tubes have small XPresso.
2. Material is switched.
3. Position of the neon to the "handle objects" is key to switch. "Neon_switch" changes position of ON state neons.
4. "Neon_switch_L" and "Neon_switch_R" changes range of ON state neons.
5. Next, you can change speed of neon flow, by user data "speed" of object "Neon_switch". Minus value changes direction of the flow. 0 stops the flow.
6. You can change ratio of ON state neons to OFF state neons, by userdata "threshold". 0 switchs ON all neons. and 100 switches OFF all neons.
7. You can change scale of the flow, by userdata "wave_length". Larger values get rough pitch of neons, and smaller values get fine pitch neons.
Last edited by tofuji : 06 June 2011 at 06:53 AM.
|06 June 2011||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|