B-Movie Entry: Fabio Oscar Corica

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

01 January 2010
B-Movie Entry: Fabio Oscar Corica

Fabio Oscar Corica is entered in the "B-Movie" update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Work In Progress: Details

B-movie

01 January 2010
Concept / pre-visualization: hi veryone there

HI Guy! Hope fun for everyone and good luck too!

-OZ-

B-movie

01 January 2010
Good luck with your entry, OZ. Nice placeholder.

-rage

01 January 2010
to RageOfAges: FIRST POST! tnk u!

B-movie

01 January 2010
Originally Posted by OZ: to RageOfAges: FIRST POST! tnk u!

01 January 2010
Hey Fabio!

Cool to see you in another CGS challenge

Good luck and waiting for your concepts and ideas for this one. Cheers!!

01 January 2010
TO RageOfAges:HAHAHAH! cool!

to Ferx:HEY! nice to see you too! This is another great challenge! And well...im here just to be whit you guys!! This is a very nice place to have a chat about cg,looking at beautiful works and so on...!
So...good luck to you too and have good time!!

B-movie

01 January 2010
hey buddy, why not video? Good luck anyway!

01 January 2010
to JurajMolcak: AAAH! nice to see you here!You are doing a cool work in ur thread!

well...why not video...AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA (:twisted I GOT A CANON XHA1 That only wait i have time and ideas to film something!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA...hem...err...i know...i know...that i never do that!...
Seriously...i got an idea for a b-movie video...but before start on it i need to KNOW i will got time to do!!! aaah! you made me dream again making a movie!!!Tnx posting here man!

B-movie

01 January 2010
CANON XHA1, you've got that toy? Dude, you will be surprised what I am going to film with. Like something 10x cheaper, lol. You will see that quality I am too not sure about the time. But that is the challenge right?

01 January 2010
to JurajMolcak: HAHAHAHAHAH!! you are right!!! hahahahah (hem..if i think how many dollars it cost i have less to laught about) hahahahahaha....(as brendan fraser sayd in mummy3..."WHAY IM LAUGHTING!!??)...well... I used also a panasonic HDC-sD5EG-s...that is in true full hd (the xha1 is hd but not full hd)... the big difference lay on the fact that a cam as the XHA1 works pretty well with letus 35mm adapters.
A very good alternative (not cheap) is filming with canon markII...that is what i want to do if i will be in the video challenge.
Anyway i did nice things with a 250 buks cam and a lot of post process...and i got to say that it was funny and interestig.As Lasseter always say...the point!
Ok..now u meke me drooling to see something filmed.

B-movie

01 January 2010
Concept / pre-visualization: B-log episode 01

YAAAwwwnnn...hem...Today I bought a brand new sketchbook.
Oh i love it! i love start scribbling and skeching on it!Is the better way to start a challenge to me.
Now is very late...so...I'll start drawing something tomorrow...good night everyone from the dark side of the planet,and...have a good time to everyone else..

B-movie

01 January 2010
Hey Fabio,

You dont have more excuses... you have a lot of new and blank paper Come on, bring your concepts!

Waiting to see the first scribbles and sketches on your brand new sketchbook Cheers!!

02 February 2010
Concept / pre-visualization: monday morning

Good (late) morning from Florence to everyone.In the week end I had to fix things here and there in the studio,so i did NOTHING for the challenge.Jut looking a bit to my B-Movie collection...(i love it). Today is -3° but sunny...mmh..good...I hope to draw something,but as ever...monday is a wild busy day!

B-movie

Thread Closed share thread