Secret Agent Entry: Amir Jahanlou

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

09 September 2009
Well, we're not quite out of the deep yet... despite a number of attempts, we have been unable to upload the full length trailer via the CGPortfolio Uploader. The transfer goes all the way up to 100% and then just freezes.

My colleague, Amir, is going to make another effort (this time from a fourth location) to try and get the file uploaded within the time limit. Does anyone have any advice to offer?

I'm also updating a moderator with our status... hopefully a solution will be devised within the deadline. As can be seen, all of our work is complete... the uploader unfortunately just isn't working for us. :(

Varun
Comments, quotes or opinions by this user do not reflect the official position of SAE Dubai.

09 September 2009
How big is your file?

We uploaded without any problem with a ~35mb file. It might be a firewall problem. You said you were uploading from different location. Are they on a different network as well? (just asking..in case of)

Hope you find a way in time. Good luck!

09 September 2009
Hey Js, our file is 31MB and yes, we've actually tried the upload from three different networks... I've pm'ed khendar with this issue and I hope that its resolved soon - only a few hours to go to the deadline!

Varun
Comments, quotes or opinions by this user do not reflect the official position of SAE Dubai.

09 September 2009
Originally Posted by saeDubai: Hey Js, our file is 31MB and yes, we've actually tried the upload from three different networks... I've pm'ed khendar with this issue and I hope that its resolved soon - only a few hours to go to the deadline!

Varun

If all else fail, you could always ask someone here and send him your file (I guess you could upload it on vimeo or whatever..it gives the viewer the opportunity to download the original file), then give your username and password to them and let them upload it for you.

I would gladly do it for you, unfortunatly I'm leaving my house in an hour and I won't be near any computer for the whole night. sorry :S

Anyway, good luck again!

09 September 2009
Finished Video: Graywolf Trailer - Full length version

This is the final - full length trailer.

saeDubai Team

Play Video >>

EDIT:

Additionally, we'd like to update these posts with an alternate Youtube link to the full-length version of the trailer:

Youtube Link

Last edited by saeDubai : 09 September 2009 at 11:26 PM.

09 September 2009
wohoo congrats on finishing! Some shots look very professional!
There were couple of shots that I didn't like since the quality is not consistent but then again there are shots that look really good. All in all a very solid entry!
Congrats to the Team!

WWW: AREA-56
BLOG: Chapter 56
SHOP: Prints

09 September 2009
Originally Posted by JsGuillemette: If all else fail, you could always ask someone here and send him your file (I guess you could upload it on vimeo or whatever..it gives the viewer the opportunity to download the original file), then give your username and password to them and let them upload it for you.

I would gladly do it for you, unfortunatly I'm leaving my house in an hour and I won't be near any computer for the whole night. sorry :S

Anyway, good luck again!

Thanks you very much JS, this was such an incredible offer...I appreciate that, Apparently my team mate (Mann) managed to finally upload the full length video, Thanks Mann, so I think now: "This is saeDUbai, signing off"

It was an excellent learning exercise for me and I look forward to see the final entries from all teams and individual and participate in the future challenges.

Amir Jahanlou

09 September 2009
Cool

oh yeah....nice trailer...this one will win an oscar

09 September 2009
What a production! Great work, with some niiiiice shots in there. So many shots so little time, eh? Awesome work, you guys accomplished a great amount of work. Congrats on finishing!

www.agentfx.com

09 September 2009
Thumbs up

Incredible and Spectacular job ! I can't imagine how hard it would be to manage such volume of work ! So many shots ... I like the feeling and Colors, effects are nice, chroma keys could be better, I like the music and voice, editing is also top notch, I wish there were more time on some shots ...

Well done.

09 September 2009
Great Job

Well done , you are all great , and the trailer is so exciting , I wish you make the full movie someday.It is an enormous achievement ...

09 September 2009
This is a Great entry! Very well done!

09 September 2009
nice work guyz!

GL
staszek@staszekmarek.com

09 September 2009
Wow, really a lot of work. Everything looks awesome. Great work

09 September 2009
Cool! Very action packed. And obviously a ton of work.... congrats on finishing, big time! I like your final grading and cinematic feel to your big city shots in there.

Mike

Thread Closed share thread