Spectacular 3D Entry: Grigorij Sukhov

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 10 October 2005   #226
Love your character modeling, your figures are very lively and animated and the faces have alot of personality. The detail is great as well (in the mech-suits and car), there is a nice balance between smooth sculpted areas and geometric mechanical components. I have to agree witht the conmment that the driver seems a bit small in the car, but other then that it looks really cool, keep up the awesome work. Alexi

Old 10 October 2005   #227
Great car Grigorij, that retro-futuristic style is awsome. Looks like a flying Chevy.
That rocks!

EON
My journey entry
Spectacular
Master and Servant

Old 10 October 2005   #228
Looking good.

I like the vintage 50's look you got going on.

I do not like the side mirrors though, maybe incorporate some smoother flowing line with them

Old 10 October 2005   #229
To Agent_Orange Well, I like the side mirrors as they are. So sorry, I'm not gona change enything here.

To thierry2005, daWinky, SoniaNotRed, BobbEr, gpepper, eddieellis, mmbenya, shakes,
Big D, denverbz, creatingreal, Gus_clifton, madshooter Thanx for support people.

To alexichabane, authentic
Quote: ...I have to agree witht the conmment that the driver seems a bit small in the car, but other then that it looks really cool, keep up the awesome work. Alexi

I've already fixed that. Glad you like the style I use.

To DaddyMack
Quote: Whoah Grigorij another awesome step in your process... Your vehicle reminds me of the old T-Bird... Great retro styling mate... Do you get to blow it up?

No, I'm not going to blow it up. Just ganna add some bullet holes, scratches, bumps. And some more damage caused by merocop mechs.

To Tremoside Thank you for emarks, but I'm gonna leave it as it is. Well I'll add a roof to the front seat part. You got some good point but I'm really don't have free time to redo any stuff (unfortunately).

MY DWIII WIP

Old 10 October 2005   #230
I like how your vehicle is coming, very cool retro style. You may be able to solve the problem of the drivers looking a little small by either making seat cockpit area smaller or possibly doing something with the empty space in the back seat like either making that smaller or adding a dome or window to it. Again overall very nice work.

Old 10 October 2005   #231
Thumbs up

Hehe!!

Nice work on your entry, like the modification of the concept sketch, and the characters are really cool, nice style, the car is coming really cool too, amazing modeling skill, i like it a lot.

Waiting to see some progress, keep it going!!

Old 10 October 2005   #232
Hey there man, how are you doing? I came to check out your next update, I'm looking forward to seeing it!

Matt

Old 10 October 2005   #233
Great design.
So far it is really looking good.
Good luck.

Old 10 October 2005   #234
Hi Gregory,

Great design and concept! I love every piece of it
And a big sorry 4 the late visit my friend.

Good luck to you!
Best whishes Alex

www.abalakin.de

Old 10 October 2005   #235
No action updates yet I'm waiting Dude

My art blog

Old 10 October 2005   #236
The great Grigorij strikes again heheheh, wassup mate, long time. I wish you all the luck for this challange, iŽll be waiting more updates

Cheeeeeeeers

Old 11 November 2005   #237
ha ha ha aa superb men nice design classic to modern

Old 05 May 2006   #238
Originally Posted by suk-grigorij:

Almost finished.

Privet Drug! U tebya kak vsegda rabota silnaya ! jal 4to ti ne zakon4il, da i tema klasnya bila, rebels i vse takoye lublu etu temu.
slish migalki v temu u nego pram kak u menta na jugulyah
see you next time !

Old 05 May 2006   #239
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread