The Journey Begins Challenge (3D) Entry: Timur Kiryashov

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

05 May 2006
It looks fantastic! As for size maybe about twice the size of this current render should work. Can't wait to see the hair, your photoshop and drawing abilities are very impressive!

05 May 2006
Hey Timur...very great...I like it a lot my friend...you are going well, nice update...make softer the collar
...about the resolution it must be at least 3636 x 2657, in the instruction about final image you will find all you need...Good luck

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=330707

05 May 2006
Thumbs up

very nice updates man!
you can check out the FAQ part of this challenge! everey thing is clear!
best wishs to you man!

05 May 2006
Womball Thank you! Now I'am creating the hair, but every minute it show me the error like you are over the virtual memory. see you later friend. good luck!

centurionit Thank you my friend! I'am glad that you like my work. oh its too big resolution for my computer Ithink it will explode ! good luck!

coochaki Thank you! Good luck you too

thx alot for reply! You are always welcome friends!

05 May 2006
What program are you using to make the hair?

05 May 2006
Originally Posted by Womball: What program are you using to make the hair?

Hello Womball! I use 3ds max8 hair and fur plugin, to get more realistic. because other not so

05 May 2006
Be ready for FINAL IMAGE Soon! Very SOON.

05 May 2006
Final Image: Girl and the Gardener

Story:
"Journey begins,
Islands: they give the lives to this world. they are under dark spell of the dark lord

Dark Spell: any one who step the island ground must kill the Gardener.

Gardener: Is the person who keeping this Island. On his enternal life he saw the great battles, he saw death of the great lords, he saw the born of this Girl, he saw her her first step, he love her, and now he see her on his island. He understand that he cannot fight with the Girl, with his Love!

Girl: All her life she wants to find her father and kill the Dark Lord, her Father is gone in her childhood.

Dark lord: He is Dark lord named Ka'an owener of the White temple. Only he know, why he gone on her childhood."

Last edited by Greatto : 05 May 2006 at 07:26 PM.

05 May 2006
Cool

nice work and congratulation for finishing....and the story reminds me, the lord of the rings....good luck!

05 May 2006
Thx melkao.
who know what means turntable?

05 May 2006
Hi Timur, about ftp I still don't know, but you have to download a program for transfer files with ftp system...like this...is free for 30 days...I downloaded this

http://www.ipswitch.com/_download/wsftppro.asp

but I still don't know what I have to do...Now I'm going to work and I'll come back at 6.30...Hope to be able to use it....I have problems with turntable...It says that is unable to convert in a video....ARGHHH....
Turntable is a image sequence of your main model, you can see many examples on the other threeds...JPG 320x240....Read the instruction, it explain everything....Bye friend

05 May 2006
You did nice job here!

Turntable = make still pose of one of your favourite character/characters with no textures on it and rotate it 180 or 360 degree within 120 frames. render those frames as JPG images sequence. And submit as zip. ( READ THE FAQ THREAD FOR POSSIBLE PROBLEMS )

FTP = use your explorer or FTP client ( you can for sure find one on internet ) with adress, than username and password which you can find in your "upload final image" section. Than upload your final *.zip right there.

Hope it helps you, Good luck

05 May 2006
Congrats on finishing! This came out awesome!

05 May 2006
centurionit Thx my friend I all ready send tiff file with this program thx alot, its very easy to send the file :) if you whwve problems with ftp maybe I can help you

Oweron thx for reply ! i'll try do the turntable :)

Womball thx alot :) it was very hard i had a lot of problems and errors, but I did it :)

Last edited by Greatto : 05 May 2006 at 08:56 AM.

05 May 2006
hey Greatto, congrats for your work, especially like the colors and moods

BAM

Thread Closed share thread