MODERN MASTERS: Digital Anatomy Painting (Photoshop) Tutorial By Nebezial

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2005
this can come in handy

07 July 2005
and since were doing dragons

07 July 2005
great stuff!

07 July 2005
*Dance* Thanks Nebz these look great!

07 July 2005
yiiihaaa *starts to dance* yiihaaaa *stops dancing since back hurts, ouch*
anyway, awesome stuff nebezial

07 July 2005
The most useful thing here must be teh ultimate super technogolied hyper blender, as you call it.

Cool images and cool tuts. Thanks a lot, nebezy babezy!

07 July 2005
Very sweet class Nebs; Thanks a bunch. I definitely look forward to trying these out.

::Flemish Classical Atelier::
Art residencies:: Intensive Drawing and Painting workshops
in Brugge, Belgium

07 July 2005
Hello nebezial, this is an AWESOME thread you've got going here, I hope you don't stop anytime soon! Very helpful

But I have a question about the blender. I'm using Photoshop 7, and created a new brush (had to do it with the brush tool selected) with your settings. I then switched to smudge tool and grabbed out the newly created brush.. and it seemed to work. Can anyone confirm if this works or no? I have no way of telling, since i'm not really sure how the CS blender works compared to the blender I made in 7.

PS: Do you have any sketches or advice on 3/4 views for the human head? I always get mine wrong, and don't really know where to start.

07 July 2005
EDIT: Sorry, lagged.

Last edited by venomai : 08 August 2005 at 01:09 AM.

07 July 2005
well people tomorrow ill be postinf hair and fur my way no intention of stopping soon
venomai ill just say one thing... if it blends it works u get it lol post us an example and ill reply

07 July 2005
EDIT: k.. Here is a very quick example of that blender tool being used in ps7. Using your pallet on page 14.
http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/910/ex6xy.jpg

I'll try to get some nicer (less blurry) examples up later, that don't follow your tutorial so closely

Last edited by venomai : 07 July 2005 at 11:56 PM.

07 July 2005
Talking

Cool tuts nebz Now i see how you get that sweet muscular separation. I had a very hard time with that when working with the doppelganger. But i tried this bluring by blocks method and it rocks.

Here is i little cartoon i just made in opencanvas with your method.

Keep it rocking baby!!
--kaspaxl

07 July 2005
nice, seems like on can make a blender in ps7
anyway, i felt like had to sit down a couple of minutes and try your nice little tricks, heres the end result:

(i know it's not that good, but it was a really quick test...)

07 July 2005
Originally Posted by venomai: EDIT: k.. Here is a very quick example of that blender tool being used in ps7. Using your pallet on page 14.
http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/910/ex6xy.jpg

I'll try to get some nicer (less blurry) examples up later, that don't follow your tutorial so closely

how was the blender made in 7.0??

07 July 2005
venomai awesome u made it man, i didnt have much time to do it in 7 and u solved the problem, congrats, good use of the mind my friend, respect
kaspaxl lookin sweet, tr using a smaller blender too it will further help define the shapes... it makes what is scientifically called... the fleshy goeyness lol
Skurai make the veins sharper, and then blend in the words of fifty cent... just a lil bit, on the uppre side, that is in this case the one facing the light. u r really improving and the skin tones are gettin deeper.

Thread Closed share thread