Save the bounding box position in a text file, and export RGB and depth images

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

Old 02 February 2014   #1
Save the bounding box position in a text file, and export RGB and depth images

this is my first time to use blender as I just have a small question and hope if anyone could advise me. I have a .blend file found here https://www.dropbox.com/s/7a19k0pcj...untitled1.blend and I'm asking if anyone could assist me in doing two things: 1- I want to save the positions (x y width height) of the bounding box of the moving object for every frame in the file attached, and save them in a text file where each line will have the x y width height of the bounding box in each frame, e.g line one will have x y width and height of the bounding box in frame 1,... and so on. 2- I want to export 2 images for every frame, one RGB and the other Depth image depending on the Z position away from the camera location.

So if anyone could please advise me as its kind of urgent for me.

Old 03 March 2014   #2
Hi, don't know about 1st question (there's a specific reason you want to use a text file?)
For the 2nd:

The z pass is activated by default, so the only thing you have to do is: switch to the node editor and activate nodes http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/D...te_Nodes/Editor
then link the z out of the render node to the composite node and just render.
This way you can only render one pass at a time.
If you want to render both together you have to create two file output nodes, one linked to the rgb image and one linked to the z value.

reply share thread