General Discussion - comments not relating to individual tasks

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

Old 04 April 2003   #46
*clears throat*

meeeemememeeeee

hehe...

wish I could sing.....good....

Old 04 April 2003   #47
read it now afterwards kirt. will be fine to help you guys

i could also offer a quite limited but good working 10 MB webspace from my provider. just in case its urgent or really needed its all yours guys!

just write me an email to martin.frenzel@chello.at or a pm so i can upload the pic for you.

so lets get to modelling

cheers Mcf

Old 04 April 2003   #48
Hey MCF do have a plan on what you want to model? because since i havn't been very active lately, maybe you would be willing to continue what ive already done on the spaceship!?!?! i can also talk you through what kirt had told me, like, i dunno how long ago. Don't email me because my computer is broke, still am trying to fix. but if you have aim maybe we could talk over that!?

Old 04 April 2003   #49
well i'm trying to modell the trailer right now, but i am more than happy if i also could continue your work. you already did great job on it so far so i appreciate your offer. )

what kind of 3d app you're using? would be great if you send the file to my email account.. it holds up to 10 mb so i dont think it will be a problem (no hotmail crap ).

cheers Mcf

Old 04 April 2003   #50
Ok thats cool, i use 3D Studio Max 5.1 umm youl have to wait on that email my comp dosn't work so i have no way of getting to my email. But i have all my work on a seperate computer which i can post on an FTP? hopefully i can fix my stupid computer soon.

Old 04 April 2003   #51
going to send you the my ftp infos if i get back my own computer in some hours, so you can send me the file via my ftp

cant wait to get my hands on modelling the ship

cheers Mcf

Old 04 April 2003   #52
Ok sounds good, its pretty much done, just a few little things which i will talk with you about ok?

Old 05 May 2003   #53
Just a heads up on my current status ...

I'll be busy the first week in May doing some freelance work. Sorry, I've missed my first deadline on the storyboards.

A bit of info for anyone interested in starting a collaborative project, make sure you have your concepts and storyboards 80-90% complete before announcing the project. My biggest mistake so far ... :thumbsdow

Looking forward to trying to catch up this month. Wish me luck.

Old 05 May 2003   #54
wish you luck!

"Billions of bilious blue blistering barbecued barnacles!...Cannibal!"

Old 05 May 2003   #55
Originally posted by Kirt
A bit of info for anyone interested in starting a collaborative project, make sure you have your concepts and storyboards 80-90% complete before announcing the project. My biggest mistake so far ... :thumbsdow

boy, you said it!

oh, and good luck!

it seems a bit of freelance work has taken me away from my own project, too...maybe I'm just not working hard enough?

Old 05 May 2003   #56
hi, i just wanted to say that i'm very impressed with what you guys have done so far. nice to see how organized things got here all of a sudden too.

Old 05 May 2003   #57
That would be thanks to grand generaiissimo Kirt, and his right hand man high supreme commandant Ila.

Old 05 May 2003   #58
Still NEEDED?

Kirt & Gang,
MaDeuce sent me this thread and I would be very happy to model/ texture different models. I have looked thru the threads and I have gathered the Art Folder. The Trailers seem right up my alley, so as to end this I will say that I am getting started now...
Kirt, Love the concept art and storyboards....
koinu: Gerald

Old 05 May 2003   #59
koinu - Yeah, I just noticed that you added an image to one of the other threads. If you're starting something new, you should make your own thread. It's easier to track individual progress.

I'd go ahead and delete that post and start a new one. Oh ... and welcome to the project

Old 05 May 2003   #60
Wondering if there are any other concept pages for trailers you perfer? Also, secondary space ship designs??? Trees too, will look at the park concept to get a better feel for the trees.
BBQ's?? Park benches and picinic tables, etc props?
Gerald

reply share thread