Beginners Question, Needs help with Pivot Snap Tool

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

05 May 2012
Beginners Question, Needs help with Pivot Snap Tool

Hey guys,

Sorry for the really amateur-esque question, yet, I have a Uni Assignment due next week and I have to finish it at home in order to acquire the amount of time this project needs to get it done.

Yet, I have started making my Character head model, so far it's only a bunch of EP Curves placed correctly. I'm just having one major issue...every-time I zoom in to a great deal, I can still see that the curves are not intersecting properly, they still contain gaps in which are stopping them from joining...I've used the Snap to point tool though I may not be doing it correctly...How would you go about intersecting two EP Curves together so that there is no gap between them?

Or, when it comes to character head modelling...do you have to make sure the EP curves intersect with NO GAPS what-so-ever?

Thanks so much guys!

Kindest Regards,

- Josh.

05 May 2012
Hi
If you want the curve or the cv of a curve to snap to another curve use keybord C and middle mouse drag on to the curve where it has to be snapped. Simillarly X+MMB to snap to grid and V+MMB drag to snap to vertex or LRA or joints.
Rgds

05 May 2012
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread