Problems exporting Multiple Character Animations

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 09 September 2012   #1
Unhappy Problems exporting Multiple Character Animations

So I have been messing with Motion builder for about a year now, but about three months ago on all the computers my co-workers and I work on, we suddenly can't Save multiple Character Animation Files at the same time.

When I try saving multiple files, I got to the "File" under the Character Control window, and go to File > Save Character Animation.

Then I create a generic file name and make sure "Save One Take Per File" and "Use Take Name" are checked and ups save.

When the "Save Characer Animation Options" open up, I check "Save Control Rig" and "Save Character Extensions". Then I make sure I select all the files I want to export and push Save

When it exports, it exports the first one on the list and pups up with an FBX Save warning that says "Take file 'generic file name'.fbx already exists. Overwrite?"

I can press Yes to all, Yes, or No, but it will only end up exporting two files when I check the file that I saved all my animation to. The first one selected on the list, and the one after it will be named the generic name that I set during the Character Animation Save

Can anyone help?

Old 09 September 2012   #2
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread