PFTrack: Export the result of the object solve without geo tracking

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 01 January 2014   #1
PFTrack: Export the result of the object solve without geo tracking

Hi,
first excuse me for making another object tracking thread on the internet but Im pretty sure the answer of this wasnt arround.

My main problem is that I dont know how to export the result of an object solve as a geometry moving in a scene in front of a camera.

I know that if I use a geometry to track, I can export that now moving geometry, but I found that the best way to resolve this shot was to use User Tracks (since I have tracker markers in my actor). This give me a perfect solve, with points moving in space and a nice bounding box arround them. The question is How can I export that data as an object, so a 3D artist can attach something to it?

BTW, if there is another way of exporting without using a geometry just let me know. I already make a motion group for the object and the camera is already solved.
I know that I can make a camera solve with the user tracks and get a moving camera and a static object but doesnt seem to be the best solution, for lighting conditions.

Thanks in advance (and if this is not the right place to this post, feel free to move it where it belongs, tnx)

Old 01 January 2014   #2
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread