PFTRACK 2011 help!!!

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 11 November 2012   #1
PFTRACK 2011 help!!!

hey guys i have star learning PFTRack 2011 today, i always use boujou , and im a little confussed :S where is the SAVE option in pftrack jajaja ??? i look in the help and in the web but nothing about this , so how i can save my proyect????

Old 11 November 2012   #2
Ok im not an expert on the terminology here so forgive me if I give the wrong explanation but basically PFtrack saves automatically as you go along, just set up the project folder and enjoy. Now here's the part im not sure about, i believe it does this because of some kind of python script? Am i right?

Old 11 November 2012   #3
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by willvfx: Ok im not an expert on the terminology here so forgive me if I give the wrong explanation but basically PFtrack saves automatically as you go along, just set up the project folder and enjoy. Now here's the part im not sure about, i believe it does this because of some kind of python script? Am i right?

wooo thxxx mennn @willvfx , i dont like that :S is usefull because if program crash that is save , but i dont like that........ i dont know if is for python or what jajaja but the pftrack should be able to save manual or autosave .........

Old 12 December 2012   #4
No man, there really isn't a manual save, as fas as i know there isn't, it can be a huge pain when it crashes

Old 12 December 2012   #5
@willvfx WELL thxxx menn whatever i will continue learning

Old 12 December 2012   #6
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread