[Short Film] - Project I.C.E [Celshaded Science Fiction Project]

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

12 December 2004
Thumbs up

Wow man! That is goggle concept is friggin awesome very cool.

I'll talk to you more about it and the sound fx on IRC tommorow.

Cheers,

Kid Mesh

"I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it."

12 December 2004
Position interested in: concept work, preferably creatures

Applications you use: drawing media(pen pencil charcoal ink) and a little comp stuff( paint and ps. just started this stuff). watercolor.

Why do you want to join this project? seems interesting and i think it would be a good experience, especially when it is finished.

How much time can you devote per week: roughly 15 max. fulltime student.

What's your time zone / location? pst. west coast us.

http://misledtomisery.deviantart.com/ where some of my work can be seen.

a few digital things are posted on cgtalk, just look to my thread starts.

12 December 2004
Red face Hello new member

misledtomisery - Hey welcome aboard and glad to have you. I took a look at some of your gallery pics very cool, you should do fine.

Do you have Mirc? If so login to the efnet server and join #project-ice. That way I can talk with you real-time about the project, If you dont have it installed I will pm you a link to download the story and we can talk about the creatures from that point.

Cheers, and again welcome.

KidMesh

"I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it."

12 December 2004
Cool Mecha Concept

First of all, mechanical drawings were never my strong suite but I will bang out a quick sketch just to get a vision across.

This is a concept sketch of a possible Ground patrol Mecha Type 1

-- It will defintely look better in 3D

12 December 2004
Cool Another Creature concept

Here is another creature idea ...

12 December 2004
heres a weapon scetch:

12 December 2004
and a lil anime-like character concept:

12 December 2004
Cool, I'll be following this
If I was better I would've offered to join, but your skills are to high for me

12 December 2004
Talking

MrWaRrDoG - Re-read my F.A.Q If you really find the project interesting and want to join but arent sure of your skills...its ok. My hopes is that you might learn something new or have a good reason to work at getting better, not to mention having fun while your doing it.

b00bie - Ha Ha, nice concept...like I said on mIRC, I didnt know you could create concept art. That pic of the female sniper is very cool and so is the weapon you created. Keep it up man

On another note, in my quest to remain organized I've been working on the website for the dev team and it should be completed sometime today. This wont be the actual site for the film per se, but mainly for us so we can have a place to put film assets etc,... I should have everyone's FTP accounts setup when Im done with the site. Afterwards, I will continue in creating concept art with the rest of you guys.

Later,

KidMesh

12 December 2004
Talking Website

Alright, this is about as good as it gets from me for a team site. Just something simple ...

Project Webby

As time progresses I will update the links, etc...but it was something I needed to get off my mental plate if you know what I mean.

Now its back to creating some concept art

Cheers,

Last edited by Kid-Mesh : 12 December 2004 at 07:40 PM.

12 December 2004
yo

-removed double post-

Last edited by J-Rod : 01 January 2005 at 10:29 PM.

12 December 2004
yo

Hey Anthony knows I am a n00b but I am willing to help in any way that I can. I consider myself more of a low poly kind of a guy, and horrible at anything related to a character. I can help out with some of the more mundane objects in the flick, stuff that usually doesn't get noticed but has to be there. Actually I am going to model a 1337 box with a fractal texture just to get my name in the credits. So there it is, this project is blessed with the presence of TEH RAWD. -JC

01 January 2005
Red face new weapon concept

how ya like this?

already made sounds for it :X

01 January 2005
bigger, better, assault rifle!

imagine the colours by lookin at the little brother :x

Thread Closed share thread