Short Film: Final Outpost

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

11 November 2004
I'm lovin all these replies. I'm extra motivated now. lol Off to the drawing board.

Tom

11 November 2004
And, as proof of Tom's motivation, we now have some finished conceptual art! I'll post it here for him since I'm so impatient.

Also, we're still looking for some modelers so if you're lurking in the shadows, come on out and join in.

11 November 2004
Jeremy, thanks for posting this pic up for me. I wasn't able to link it from the forum. I do see a couple of things I need to correct (figures, lol). I'm hoping to have the other two done in the next day or two, once I get over this cold.

All the best,

Tom

11 November 2004
Hey KC, Scott put me onto your little project. I'd love to help out. I can do F/X and Lighting/Comping if needed. More then happy to help out wherever I can.

11 November 2004
Sounds good. Scott mentioned it to me, nice to meet you mate

11 November 2004
Hey Jon, good to hear from you and we can always use the help, especially in the lighting and F/X department.

Go ahead and head over to the forum website: http://s91405944.onlinehome.us/index.php and register. I'll enable your account and you can see where everything is.

Thanks for replying and I'll catch you on the other side!

KCDragon

11 November 2004
Cool, I've registered. I await your devine activation!

11 November 2004
You're in man! Welcome aboard, glad to you have.

KCDragon

11 November 2004
just signed up on the board...I'm a 3d modeler/rigger/animator out of cleveland, OH. using Maya 6. Would love to jump on board and help out.

Greg

11 November 2004
Greg, would love to have you aboard. Thanks for answering the call for modelers and I look forward to seeing you join in.

Welcome and thanks,
KCDragon

11 November 2004
Cool be nice to work with you greg can i call you greg for short?

Last edited by Benman : 11 November 2004 at 08:58 PM.

11 November 2004
Character Bio Sheets

For those of you following the progress of this project (there are some of you out there right?), here're the character bio sheets with their associated headshots (assuming I can figure out how to post pics properly).
Again, if this sparks your interest, we're still looking for character modelers

KCDragon

Last edited by KCDragon : 11 November 2004 at 04:33 PM.

11 November 2004
Need any more animators

Hey, need any character workers.. I my forte is animating/rigging.. i CAN model but I'm not the best. I will work my ass of when given an assignment though.

BTW I've read though most of both forums, what software are you guys using? I'm a maxhead.

You can check me out at www.russellstenberg.com
otherwise I can be reached at russell.stenberg@operamail.com.

11 November 2004
Hey Zort, I can't see any reason not to have more character riggers! We're still lacking on character modelers the most, but you're welcome to come on by and see where you can best fit in.
Thanks for the response, see on the forum board,
KCDragon

BTW: We're using Max and Maya right now. We'll determine the final software before animation starts.

11 November 2004
This is fantastic!!! All these people coming together on this project. This is just incredible!! woo hoo!! I'll definately have the battle suit done this weekend!! So, Scott if you're out there, I'll be hunting you down to piece this thing together mmuuaahhhaaaa.

Later everyone.

Tom

Thread Closed share thread