Guns 'n' posers a short animation

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

06 June 2004
VERY nice job YC2001

06 June 2004
wow

thx a lot distortion for the complement coming from some one like you with the shirow project and such are you planing on joining our little project anytime soon we would love to have you texture some chraacters that is if everyone on team agrees what i just said.

06 June 2004
I think you find YC2001 that softdistortion has gone one better already, and shown us the path to learning how to do it

softdistortions help

love your enthusiasm though

06 June 2004
alright - I'll be working on Clarence, is there any poly budget?

06 June 2004
Thanks guys. I'm no pro at it, but if you get stuck I'll try to pass on whatever assistance I can

06 June 2004
Talking come on

well i think today i will post a final of donald transformed and if u have any thing u want me to change just ask its no problem well anyways come on people post some WIP please and Jay let me see what u have done on that drone did u fix the hand well anyways come on people we need WIP and such oh by the way Jay do u have any props or things un want to be modeled and what about the war seen in the back we modeling that or no
..................sorry if i'm annoying but just so excited.

06 June 2004
Quote: Originally posted by Elad
alright - I'll be working on Clarence, is there any poly budget?

no my friend, no real limit , however the mood takes you, we will worry about that later, by splitting the animation into segments and stuff, and its a short story

YC2001, still working on the hand, i have limited time, and work at what is right speed wise., the drone is finished, the model with the tank tracks is the battle version of Clarence once morphed by the drone.

war scene, i like the concept, and sure we can get going on that once the main characters are completed, some people can animate, and some can come up with a battle scene to go on in the back ground, composting is no problem

props later, main characters first. Elad is a skinner too

06 June 2004
lalala

woohooo thats great that he is a skinner well for me i'm done with transformed donald and i'm going to start on donald the human one or whatever he is well here is the pic to final i just need to model inside mouth and i'm done.

ENJOY

06 June 2004
YC2001- WOW... EXCELLENT WORK!!

06 June 2004
muuhhahahahaha....(evil)

thx SD hey how about some WIP pics of the landscape please and also more WIP pics, it feels like latly i'm posting all the WIPs come on people work work work for me i'm going to start Donald the non transformed verson well later guys

06 June 2004
very good work YC2001,

but did you ever hear the story of the old bull and the young bull in the field, young bull saw some cows in the next field, young bull says " lets jump the wall and f*ck one", old bull looks at him, smiles, and says "lets walk down to the gate, go into the the next field and make slow love to them all"

the point, never rush people, and always learn who is doing what around you.

SD's job on this project is texture advisement, bit difficult to post WIP

Teyon is on the landscape, and is very busy working on other projects for himself, but is trying this as a favour

Elad started the other character yesterday, and might not have WIP's yet

jayreef is doing what i do, and juggling between keeping my family happy, kids, and wife, especially wife, who feels that i spend to much time playing with stuff she aint interested in

so everyones doing a great job, and I am lucky to have you all here, but please take people how they work, and dont pressure people

thats my only crit of your work my friend

the modelling ROCKS

but if you could look closley at his arms and chest, any crit from your self

Last edited by jayreef : 06 June 2004 at 10:12 AM.

06 June 2004
Not sure about the cows....but looking at his quick model WIP progress had me feeling guilty enough to want to post a WIP even though i didn't have one...LoL.

06 June 2004
well the cows made me laugh at 7.00am this morning

06 June 2004
this is where i am at now, back to speed tomorrow

06 June 2004
Sorry

well i'm just excited cuz this is my first project and i can't wait until we finish but i understand, sorry again. well for the arms i couldn't do them like exacly like the drawing cuz i would have had to go back and redo ever part of the arms and well i'm pleased with these arms and chest well we can't model exacly according to the drawing well at least not me

heres a joke a black joke ( not trying to offend anyone)

till next time

Last edited by YC2001 : 06 June 2004 at 06:20 PM.

Thread Closed share thread