Guns 'n' posers a short animation

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

06 June 2004
thanks Teyon, your help is truely appreciated

06 June 2004
more work on the tracks, and moving onto the arms next

any more modellers wanna join in yet

06 June 2004
Modeler willing to join

i'll try to do some characters i'll try to cook up something but this is looking good i'll post some WIP later on by the way jayreef nice modeling.

06 June 2004
welcome YC2001, pick a character, and off you go, looking forward to seeing your WIP

and thanks, glad you like it

06 June 2004
BIG KUDOS Jayreef.
You're doing an AWESOME job...not only on the models, but also on setting a fine example of how to generate an active project

06 June 2004
Thanks SD, guess where i learned that from

06 June 2004
Well...if we can keep passing it on, maybe the collab section will become more of a positive experience than just a dumping ground for mostly unfulfilled dreams and a few hairbrain concepts.

06 June 2004
good words SD

bit of a W.I.P for you

picture says the rest

06 June 2004
Hey, Jayreef, uhm...I need a bit of ajump start here. lol. Can you draw up a quickie (doesn't need lots of detail) shot of what you envisioned the scenery to be like? "Wild and rocky" can be so many things.

Thanks,

-T.

06 June 2004
lol... me and drawing would do you no favours my good friend

i get this image when i read it though:

a cross between a wild western landscape when the hills are being used with the pose following, and shots from the films Final fantasy X when she is dreaming, with the fururistic scenes from the terminater series blended to the background distance, the human races buildings are as distant and ruined in the far ground, but the distant shadow from them has started to touch the life that walks the planet now

the future has happened, but beyond that the future has argued with itself, at a place and time where the old long forgotten human traits have evolved into the machine world, humour has returned and so has excentricity

yet through it all the planet survives, and the occasional foliage item has stood up to be counted

its a blank canvas from there Teyon

06 June 2004
lol. okay. got it. thanks. I'll uhm...build from that then.

06 June 2004
you can do it my friend, I trust your judgement all the way

06 June 2004
here you go guys enjoy

these r the WIP i'm doing the guy with the wings i changed some things but nothing major tell me what u think guys i need c&c cuz i'm 16 years old and i was wondering what you guys think of my work.i will include a pic of defualt lighting and light tracer and a wire ans the character that i'm modeling.sorry about the links but thats all i can do somethings wrong with img thing.

LIGHT TRACER
http://www.uploadyourimages.com/view/275421so_far.jpg

DEFUALT LIGHTING
http://www.uploadyourimages.com/view/415924far.jpg

WIRE
http://www.uploadyourimages.com/view/904993far_wire.jpg

CHARACTER
http://www.uploadyourimages.com/vie...30batdonweb.jpg

06 June 2004
great start YC2001,

If you want you can use a mix of smoothed poly's and poly's for the model, this will give squareness to the chest, and organicness to the head

great work, fire away

also if you get a free acct from photobucket.com, you can live link your images

06 June 2004
Thx alot

thx for the c&c and such so far i have done the legs and stuff moving on to the arms. When i mesh smooth a object like a character it smooths everything how would i make the things i want sharp, my way is just turn on edges and select the ones i want sharp and cham... something it makes one edges 2 and then i turn on mesh smooth but its not as sharp as i want it is there anthor way to do this without making so many faces. thx again Jayreef

i'll post wip in my next post and anthor ? i did a pan of the character its avi format how do i post that on the net

Thread Closed share thread