Zero Day - Sci-Fi Short Film

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

Old 08 August 2014   #1
Zero Day - Sci-Fi Short Film

Hi everyone,

This forum doesn't seem to be in use very much, but there is no other appropriate place to post this. I wrote/directed a short sci-fi film starring Casper Van Dien called Zero Day:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3773344/

Theme is robots vs. cyborgs set in the near future.

We're in the middle of doing the VFX on it now, and I could use some help! Everyone on the project is working for possible deferred pay (small chance, if it sells) but more for experience/credit.

I could really use some 3D artists- modelers, texture artists, cg dynamics, etc. We could also use some camera tracking help too if anyone is good at that...

Anyone interested in joining our group and working remotely with us, please reply or PM me! You must be able to work from home on your own setup and software, and be available to skype every once in awhile as needed.

We are a small group, some of us seasoned veterans, others are recent grads looking for live-action VFX experience or to improve demo reels/skill sets. All are welcome here, no matter how big or small of a contribution you want to make, I am grateful for any help I can find.

The short will be posted on vimeo when completed later this year.

Thanks everyone!

reply share thread