reply share thread « Previous Thread | Next Thread »  

Old 07-22-2014, 06:33 PM   #1
NeXxik91
portfolio
Tomá Strejček
Pardubice, Czech Republic

Help with character motion

Hello,

I started a project for my client that I have never should. First I have to say that I am a retoucher and I didn't want to fail my client and still don't want to so I take this job. I have never worked in cinema 4D until this project. I bought a scene that I needed and thanks to community I created a rigged character (I don't know if the rigging is set correctly) and then tried to animate a characters but I really could't do the work, its just not working as I would like to do.

So my question is: Can anybody please help me to animate the characters?

Its this scene http://cl.ly/image/1y1B0A390A2F

What I need?
I need 5 characters come from the right to the tree and help him to get up, they should come in top of each other. The two on the pot should pull the rope and through him to build the tree. And then the front character should just lean from the left and wawe like 5 times and then the end.

So please, can anybody help me? If anybody will be willing to help I send the source file.

Old 07-24-2014, 07:00 AM   #2
Kanga
KillaRoo

portfolio
Chris Kautz
Freelancer/Character artist.
Netherlands

Send a message via ICQ to Kanga Send a message via MSN to Kanga
Hi and welcome to CGTalk!
I think you are asking for free work here so I put your post in collaborative projects. At the same time you should realize that it takes people years to learn how to animate and on top of that that it is often difficult to find paid work. Your mistake in thinking computer animation is 'easy' is one that is often made.

I see you have two choices here, either own up and tell your client the truth that is that animation is beyond your skill, or hire animators to do the work you need done.

reply share thread