|02 February 2014||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2013
Looking for 2D artist(Anime)
I'm looking for a 2D artist to draw characters, weapons, environments, ect. for a starting 3D Project that will become a series.
Art Style: looking for a Square Enix art style. or an artist with a cool looking art style of their own. anyone joining must be willing to change or create an art style, for the series
*All anime artist are welcomed to the project as well. the more the better.
- Knowledge of Anime, arts styles, ect.
- Strong ability and interest in creating the look and feel for complex concepts during final product.
- collaborate with others for designing concept art
- willing to make major changes when necessary
- Strong Color Theory Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of design tools: Illustrator, Photoshop, or equivalent
(Plus/ can be taught)
- Familiarity with 3D software
- Able to create final designs for 3D Artist, such as "T" Stands, Ect.
i don't have an official portfolio, but here's a current project I'm working on,
Last edited by cjcyber123 : 02 February 2014 at 07:36 PM.
|02 February 2014||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|