The Cyberstone Project

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 08 August 2013   #1
The Cyberstone Project

Hello everyone.
I'd like to tell you all about an animated pilot movie project, that needs help.
The project is effectively a zero budget amateur movie. But the long term intent is for it to be pitched at actual producers, and to try and get the show made for release.
Right now we have a screenplay and story arc for what would be season 1.
A very rough per-visualization video is being compiled. Act 1and Act 2 have been finished, Act 3 is still pending.
As the production moves ahead, more and more final quality elements are also being sourced and developed. But what's really needed is more people who can build meshes, texture them, rig them etc.
Voice actors, and music is easy to find, people who can help with the actual animation side of the project are not so common.
Please have a look at our facebook page if you are interested. It's at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cybe...508502465857189
Feel free to message me here if you'd like more information.
We are going to make this project happen, its just a question of how long it will take. More people helping will speed that process. Even if you are like me self taught, or just starting out in CG. You'll have some talents we could use.

Old 08 August 2013   #2
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread