CGTalk > Work in Progress and Critique > Collaborative Team Projects
To minimize the ads you see on this page create a CGTalk account and log in HERE
Thread Closed share thread « Previous Thread | Next Thread »  

Old 05-06-2013, 07:48 PM   #1
andallas
portfolio
Justin
Blackmodule Studio
Gresham, USA

Artist wanted for game jam

Hello there! My name is Justin and I am an indie game developer. I'm planning on doing a game for a game jam. I am looking for an artist that would enjoy working on a game over the course of a week. This would be a small project (due to the time scale), as it's a 7 day game jam that takes place later this month. The jam is themed around fishing!

Now this is just a fun project, and not a very big commitment at all. As such this is unpaid, for everyone, even me. I'm just looking for someone that would like to have some fun, develop a game, and if it interests them, throw it into their portfolio of completed work.

If this interests you, send me a message and I'll get back to you with more details, specifically about what I had in mind for the project. Thanks!

Old 05-07-2013, 11:22 PM   #2
MOSS
Know-it-All
Chris Moss
Denver, USA

I couldn't send you a pm for some reason but...

I may be interested in helping with the game jam, it combines 2 of my favorite things, fishing and game design. Would you mind giving me some more details? Who is running it, platform, 2d or 3d, engine?

Old 05-08-2013, 12:51 AM   #3
andallas
portfolio
Justin
Blackmodule Studio
Gresham, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOSS
I couldn't send you a pm for some reason but...

I may be interested in helping with the game jam, it combines 2 of my favorite things, fishing and game design. Would you mind giving me some more details? Who is running it, platform, 2d or 3d, engine?

Here is the link to the jam. It's being run by a fellow game developer, so it's nothing real big or official, more for fun, and something structured, so we can all develop more portfolio work and hone our skills.

Unfortunately I've already been in contact with another artist, and we are teaming up for this one. I definitely appreciate your interest though. Feel free to join the jam anyways and have some fun!

Old 05-08-2013, 12:51 AM   #4
CGTalk Moderation
Lord of the posts
CGTalk Forum Leader

Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread