Shirow Fan Clip- Mission#2 recruitment

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

12 December 2003
Re: Shirow collection

Quote: Originally posted by mysticw
If you need any more reference scans let me know here is my own shirow collection.

mysticw - Thanks for your efforts in trying to help out... To get the images to show up You need to fix your link .

this is what you have as a link>

http://{img}shirow_collection_2.jpg{/img}

you need the proper domain and folder .

Also you emailed about permission to post attachments...do you mean here? you don't need special permission, just use the proper tags and domain etc.

If you need more help let me know.

SD

12 December 2003
Re: Shirow collection

mystic- OH YES....I think your self is more overlaoded than even the illustrious MRcup's.

Quote: Originally posted by mysticw
If you need any more reference scans let me know here is my own shirow collection.

12 December 2003
What a collection

Hopefully these lips look a little better ?

12 December 2003
Yes, no, maybe?

12 December 2003
Looks good to me.

PS: did you use use IK to get them like that >

12 December 2003
No.... I used a mallet.

12 December 2003
ROFLOL!
My next guess was that you may have used some kind of new, highend particle system for MAYA.

Or maybe one of those AI crowd control systems even...

12 December 2003
Ok Im about 80% caught up with the team, forums files etc... (Damn I hated I missed out mission #1 )

If anyone has completed a character model that needs to be rigged for animation then gimme a file name.

Also, for mission #2 what hasnt been picked up organically to be modeled?

I see everyone wanted to model the Copbot... cute

... are we modeling any new human characters for Mission #2?

Cheers, and Happy Holidays

-KM

"I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it."

12 December 2003
Wow! Nice to have your enthusiasm back in here.
I have read your PM but been too occupied to reply properly.
I really appreciated your quick reply...just hang in there for a bit if you can and I want to touch base with the Tessalated and put together a proper gameplan for any new team direction in response to your return. Then I'll make time to get the files you need together and upload.

12 December 2003
Not a problem....Ill be around

"I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it."

12 December 2003
Hey, I should probobly bail.
I could hang in for a while but it's not going to get any easier for me to make time so its better if I free you up now.

If I have free time I might work on a car or something but if I don't it's not going to effect the project.

Good luck all you shirow heads.

12 December 2003
Well, while were waiting to see whats going to happen with mission2 and whatnot...got bored and started modeling a head with some gear. (Not particular for this project) but at least wanted to show what I can do....I will proably end up modeling him all the way, body, armour etc...etc...still early stage though.

Hope you all are enjoying the holiday season.

Cheers,

-KM

12 December 2003
Something different...

12 December 2003

12 December 2003
tessalated - Looking good so far...Two questions. Is it rigged already? and what do you think you will use to make the hair with? ...nice job, keep it up

dodo3d - Hey man, look great so far as well, currently he reminds me of the robot that was used in Judge Dread but I know its still early. Anyways...if this guy is supposed to be rigged later just make sure there are enough creases in the arm pit and area so it will deform correctly. If you have already accounted for this then ignore me....I only spoke on it because I havent seen the mesh yet.

Cheers,

KM

Thread Closed share thread