Camera space lattice script name?

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

Thread Tools Display Modes
  08 August 2013
Camera space lattice script name?

I've forgotten the name of a useful script for animators that I'd love for someone to kick my memory back into action and tell me what that name is.. or if there's others that do the same (which I haven't found).

It basically lets you 'draw' your character into shape from camera space to bring your poses into poses it wouldn't be able to do otherwise. It works under the hood with a lattice but has quite a few nice controls for animating the grid that you are controlling.

Doesn't sound too hard to write up but if I don't have to...

  08 August 2013
It's called boSmear, found here (hey I'm a poet )

  08 August 2013
Obviously it wasn't urgent as I am just checking back in today, but great - thanks!
  08 August 2013
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
CGTalk Policy/Legalities
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
Thread Closed share thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Society of Digital Artists

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000 - 2006,
Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Minimize Ads
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.