BackBurner to Composite Render

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 09 September 2012   #1
BackBurner to Composite Render

Hello there

I've been instructed by my lecturer to find out about a MEL or PYTHON script for rendering frames through Backburner to Autodesk Composite from Maya 2013. We are currently working on a team project for the college and we are nearing the render stage, but so far our rendering process has been hindered by small problems arising every time we try do say we can render.

Currently, I want to know, if there is a script that I can run to render to Autodesk Composite, using backburner. The software we are using currently, is Maya and Mental Ray, we plugged ambient occlusion texture nodes into our texture shaders as a form of indirect lighting and we are rendering out, using the mia material x passes, combining layers with render passes, we are rendering the background on it's own layer, the main character on it's own render layer and the props on it's own render layer.

Any other info you need, please ask, as I couldn't think of it at the moment, sorry I am being rushed on my side.

Thanks
Neal

Old 09 September 2012   #2
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread