Originally Posted by elte
OK this has annoyed me since 2009, but I'm not sure if this is only happening to me.
1. Create a sphere.
2. Turn on wireframe on shaded
3. Turn on camera based selection (hold q+lmb > select)
4. Try to select verts or edges. Only face mode works well.
For me, only edge mode does not work, but faces, verts and uvs are fine ( may be a graphics card related issue?!? )
what works not:
- I wonder if I am the only one who works with containers.
Since they exist and this is an ongoing problem with Maya2013, the container content gets messed up ( and the nodes inside the container, when moved around, appear at the same old location when the container is reopened ).That probably only happens when the scene gets too complicated?!? Obviously, the hyperLayout node is buggy. Sometimes, the nodes appear more than once in the hyperLayouts hyperPosition attribute or one node is part of several hyperLayout hyperPosition attributes. Currently, I have to copy all attribute values for the hyperLayout node and have to create a new hyperLayout and container node with the copied data. Then, at least for the next few times I open the container, everything is fine.
I always want to have a mix of what works not/what works, so here this:
- the hyperLayout node is visible in the node editor, nice. This is a good step in the direction of really showing _all_ node information in the node editor. So, what about a method for also showing information flow that does not go through the "normal" and visible connections?