The Sideshow-character-Pokey Tomas

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

09 September 2003
Woah! still amazed!...the texturing is a bit overcoloured,but is a matter of personal taste!This is one of most original and comunicative character i have ever seen (sorry 4 my poor english!)

B-movie

09 September 2003
Ha ha,
You guys ever thought about being producers at a video game company?

Ha ha, just kidding.

as I was saying, bare with me till its done, the pose and background are placeholders till its finished, the pose is the easiest for me to textue, and I figured the background would be a nice change from the blue and grey eyesore I usually throw down. I hear you on the texture stuff, id like to get everything layed out, and colored, then go back and adjust all the values and contrast. I feel that if I tweak to much at this stage, ill spend forever trying to get the contrast right on one small detail and miss the deadline. Its just the way I work, I know its not the most pleasing to the eye as its going, but I think youll dig the end result.
But serioiusly, thanks for all the coments, suggestions and input. Having you guys thow in ideas totally gives me love for the project.
As for the end pose, Im thinking of having Tomas posed in front of a big target, the kind that they usually throw knives at, with kinda a chalk outline of a person and a bunch of blood stains at the vital points. He'll be gesturing towards the camera with a "k, your next" kind of pose. But we'll see when i get there.
thanx again
d

www.inkysoup.com

09 September 2003
cool start.....

09 September 2003
where's the updates ?

09 September 2003

hey everybody,
sorry bout the lag on my side, busy busy weekend. Im gonna try and get some stuff nailed out on this guy this week, ill post as soon as possible.
d

www.inkysoup.com

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

share thread