I'm pleased to announce that sIBL_GUI 3.0.9 is released !
This version features an Internal Image Previewer ( Thanks to a lot of time spend optimizing Third Party Image format reading with FreeImage Library ).
Internal Image Previewer also means External Image Previewer or Editor : You can link whatever Image Viewer or Editor into the Preferences :
And that's where the magic happens linking together the HDRLabs Softwares family : you can launch Picturenaut to Preview and / or Edit your Ibl HDR files directly from sIBL_GUI :
It's now possible to edit Ibl Sets names directly from the Database Browser by double clicking them.
I also cleaned the code here and there, fixed some errors, a potential crash while dragging a huge amount of Ibl Sets from a Collection to another and some crashes on application exit.
Here is the full Change Log :
sIBL_GUI - 3.0.9 :
- sIBL_GUI has now an Internal Image Previewer : You can quickly check your Ibl Sets images by right-clicking the Database Browser and use one of the new "Preview ..." context menu entry. It's also possible to use an External Viewer / Editor by assigning it in the Preferences. Picturenaut is obviously the way to go : "http://www.hdrlabs.com/picturenaut/index.html":http://www.hdrlabs.com/picturenaut/index.html
- Refactored the way Third Party Images formats are loaded by using direct memory access and custom FreeImage library build : Third Party Images loading is now 10 to 20 times faster.*
- Implemented Ibl Sets database display name edition : Double click an Ibl Set in the Database Browser to edit it's display name.*
- "--databaseReadOnly" command line parameter properly disable Database Browser, Collections Outliner and Templates Outliner components dragNdrop capabilities and Collections Outliner component editing capabilities.
- Fixed a code regression preventing "Templates Informations" widget display.*
- Fixed a potential application crash when dragging multiples Ibl Sets from a Collection to another on Mac Os X.*
- Worker Threads are properly terminated on application exit.*
- Switched Darwin Installer to DropDmg application : Dmg icons are laid out correctly now.
Have Fun !