Max Animation help

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 06 June 2013   #1
Max Animation help

Hi guys!! I just started learning animation in 3ds max and I am facing a strange problem in it. When I Scroll the animation in the time slider it some times plays as it should but the other times the controls of the rig moves leaving some parts of the rig(mesh) behind, the same happens when I create an animation sequence of the scene. I am using 3ds max 2012 32 bit on Win 7 Ultimate, the rig is "Bee-Boy", I also tried "MAX Rig" but the same thing is happening. Please help me if anyone is known to this problem. Here are the screen shots:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pigyzkxc99tu7e4/01.JPG

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v1pkqtj1lxn1vxn/02.JPG

Old 06 June 2013   #2
Anyone?? I am not able to fix the timing, arcs and other issues due to this. Please post if anyone here have any idea about this. :(

Old 06 June 2013   #3
If you saved the file compatible with Max 2011 I can look at it and try to help. But just looking at screenshots I don't really understand what the problem might be. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that happen before.

Old 06 June 2013   #4
Hey pacermike I have PMed you the file saved in 2011 version. Thanks for your concern

Old 06 June 2013   #5
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread