|02 February 2013||#1|
HELP PLEASE! SplineIK Solver issue:
SplineIK Solver issue:
If you look at this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z1qvAY1XTo&feature=youtu.be(note its an unlisted video you must use that link) you should see what I amtrying to accomplish. However in that video you will notice the chain-linkshave some jitter going on. All the axles where supposed to be 8 inches oncenter, well I noticed some were not. So I fixed that and then using the sametechnic as I did be set out to create a new chain going around a path:
1) Group each chain section together
2) I placed a dummies on the axels so I could snapthe bones to those pivot points
3) Placed my bones using the snap tool on the dummypivot points.
4) Linked my group chain sections to each bone
5) Brought in my path in Top View, rotated 90 degrees
6) Went to Animation -IK Solvers - SplineIK Solver Ė Picked mybottom Bone, then my top bone and then the path.
This is what I am getting
Image 1: You see the Bones snapped to the dummy Pivotpoints.
Image 2: You see all the bones linked and the path insertedand rotated.
Image 3: is after the IK Solver (Looks good, oh wait seeimage 4)
Image4: Is showing the parts splitting
Imag5: is a close up of where the bones are changing sideand such flipping the parts. (I know the path looks too big but itís not, itísan effect of the bigger problem.
Can anyone help? Ideas, suggestions, or answers would be preferred.I donít understand how I did this before, and now all the sudden I am gettingthis crap!
|02 February 2013||#2|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|