Free Render Farm for 3ds Max, Maya, Cinema 4D (Beta Launching Program)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

11 November 2017
Free Render Farm for 3ds Max, Maya, Cinema 4D (Beta Launching Program)

Hi 3ds Max, Maya, c4d users,
We would like to introduce the new Render Farms, called Super Renders, supported Cinema 4D, 3ds Max, Maya. This platform provided a cool software, which integrated directly with Cinema 4D, 3ds Max, Maya applications. Its help you render your project and saved your results to your harddrive like your workstation.

We are now looking for Beta user, and offer FREE rendering services during Beta Launching Program. Your opinion is very importance with us!
Our farm avaiability 24/7, with support team will help as soon as we can.

Visit our website, create new account and get FREE rendering service.

Thank you for your reading.

11 November 2017
HI supperrendrs,
I would like to know which plugins you have for 3dsmax (I would need ornatrix, lucid and vray all latest nightlies versionfor my current project) is this something possible? And how long will you free beta offer last?

11 November 2017
@Strob: Thanks you asking!
Our supported plugin notified via https://superrendersfarm.com/supported-softwares
Currently, we dont support the lucid plugin. But you can open a support tickets via our website. The support team will back with the answer if we can support your case.

Thank you,
Super Renders Team

11 November 2017
This past weekend I just spent about $1000 rendering about 6000 frames from 3ds Max to the Amazon EC2. This opportunity might have been a nice savings. Good luck with your venture!

11 November 2017
@xlnt-3d: Super Renders Farm designed as dedicated render farm for 3D rendering, so that it will be cheaper, friendlier, and much more effectionsive if compare with non-3D rendering platform such as Amazon EC2.

11 November 2017
Do you guys wrangle the frames or does the client? Other than the rental cost with the EC2, is the cost of time from our people to setup the farm, get everything loaded and then maintaining and expanding/contracting nodes as needed for the most cost efficient run we

11 November 2017
@xlnt-3d: Beside cost of time to setup farm, maintain ... in EC2, the EC2 pricing also higher if compare with some cheap render farm like Super Renders. Let draft out the EC2 power to $ in GHz or simply submit your previous scene to Super Renders Farm, compare the render pricing, we can see the issue.

The advantage of non-3D rendering like EC2, Digital Ocean ... like your in-house render farm: you can setup and configuage what ever necessary plugins / softwares you need for your works. With cloud render farm such as Super Renders: you can not install plugins / softwares by yourself.

Last edited by superrenders : 11 November 2017 at 03:05 AM.

11 November 2017
@superrenders well, we definitely have a need for network rendering and the in-house render farm is not an option or worth the price. We don't render feature length movies, but I am consistently (every 2-3 months) having to render out 6000-15000 frames for multiple 10-20 sec movies.

I can't use my last work as it is still in the disclosure process, but i can probably find other stuff from the past that is comparable. I'll figure out our current metrics so we could make an intelligent comparison.

reply share thread