|05-10-2017, 06:58 PM||#1|
Senior Texture Artist
Join Date: Feb 2006
MARI Extension Pack 4
MARI EXTENSION PACK 4 RELEASED
The fourth installment of the industry standard plugin for Mari has been released.
4.0 Release Highlights
Click here for full release notes
- 50 new features, hundreds of small Improvements
- Packed Channel creation
- Texture Exporter with Presets, Quick Export Feature and more
- Radio Nodes, say goodbye to Nodegaph Spaghetti !
- Duplicate with Connection, Upstream Node Selection and other Nodegraph enhancements.
- Image Arrays, one Material in one Node
- alLayerFloat/Color inspired MultiMixers
- 3D Texture Scattering support
- Decals with interactive Texture Placement directly in the viewport.
- Height Based Material Blending
- Selection Group Management
- Copy and Pasting of Layers with all Sharing intact
- Color Jittering, Gradient Mapping, Specular Tools and other Adjustments Layers
- UI and UX improvements
- and many more
About MARI Extension Pack
Now in its 5th year MARI Extension Pack has established itself as a must-have plugin for anyone working with MARI by the Foundry.
Developed by Artists for Artists it greatly expands MARI’s procedural capabilities, improves user experience and provides automatism that help you do your job faster.
It is widely used in every major production studio around the world.
Weta Digital, Industrial Light & Magic, Framestore, Double Negative, MPC, Cinesite, Tippet, Rising Sun, Image Engine, Sony, Trixter, Animal Logic, Pixar, Dreamworks, EA, Activison, Ubisoft, Blizzard, Microsoft, Digic Pictures, National Geographic and many more
Jens Kafitz // Senior Texture Artist // www.campi3d.com
Last edited by Campi : 05-10-2017 at 07:04 PM.
|reply share thread|