CGWorkshop - You as a Brand

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 01 January 2014   #1
CGWorkshop - You as a Brand

Pam Hogarth will return in February to work with you to get everything together for you to land your next job.

Itís time to put your marketing package together begin your job search. What do you need? What should it contain? How do you find jobs? How do you keep from being overwhelmed?

One student from the last workshop said:

"This should be a required class for anyone interested in employment with a company in the entertainment industry. Much of the information given was critical for being a candidate in today's highly competitive world. It would have been impossible for me to assemble a comparable marketing campaign without this class. Having been exposed to what is expected of today's job candidates, I feel confident in my ability to acquire full time employment".

Enrol before January 6th and take advantage of the special earlybird offer. You will not regret it. You as a Brand with Pam Hogarth

"This course helped me immensely in getting clear what I want and also gave me tools for getting there". Jasper van Nieuwenhuizen

Last edited by Andrew-Plumer : 01 January 2014 at 05:40 AM.

Old 01 January 2014   #2
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread