TreeSketch 3.0 - Free Interactive Tree Modeller for the iPad

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

Old 06 June 2013   #16
I've just been playing with this and am very impressed. It's a really useful app to have. I agree this should be a paid app or that Steven should take donations.
I'm going to leave a feedback in the App Store now, I'd encourage everyone here who tried the app to do the same.

Old 06 June 2013   #17
I looks fantastic. I'd love to give it a try one day.
wyattharris.com Dig it!

Old 06 June 2013   #18
This new version is great. I have to tell you that TreeSketch was one of the reasons I bought an Ipad and the first app I downloaded.
Thanks!

One question though.
I noticed that the render and exported textures looked like it was only 8bit color?

Old 06 June 2013   #19
That is friggin' amazing. Are you going to make a version for Droid tablets?

Old 06 June 2013   #20
...and now I'm buying an ipad, amazing, simply amazing.

Old 06 June 2013   #21
Smile

Thanks so much Steven for the great TreeSketch 3.0.

Old 06 June 2013   #22
Love it. Great work.

Could Keep it free but things to think about adding in for paid options

FBX output *EDIT* Found ou this already exists in the file manager. Can even out output direct to dropbox - nice!

Then maybe
Live link to c4d / max / maya etc

Last edited by strangerthings : 06 June 2013 at 07:04 AM.

Old 06 June 2013   #23
it's ironic that people are paying apple (buying an ipad) instead of you because of this wonderful app, free it from their chains and let people donate!

Old 06 June 2013   #24
Wonderful app and free, amazing and big thanks!
Please if you can make windows version with some good price, everybody would buy your app and you can be using that money to develop it even further. I think you can make great business from this technology. It would be so nice to have Wacom support for windows version so we can basically get similar functionality as iPad one.

Old 06 June 2013   #25
Originally Posted by InTerceptoV: Wonderful app and free, amazing and big thanks!
Please if you can make windows version with some good price, everybody would buy your app and you can be using that money to develop it even further. I think you can make great business from this technology. It would be so nice to have Wacom support for windows version so we can basically get similar functionality as iPad one.

I'd pay ten bucks (not ten Buicks) to have this on Windows.

Old 06 June 2013   #26
Originally Posted by moogaloonie: I'd pay ten bucks (not ten Buicks) to have this on Windows.

I'd buy that for a dollar... I mean $10.
wyattharris.com Dig it!

Old 11 November 2013   #27
Because of TreeSketch and a few music apps, I actually bought an iPad - never thought it I would buy another Apple product. I've had it for 2 days and I must say it is a VERY COOL device. Downloaded latest TreeSketch and am looking forward to playing with it. Incredible - you must be very into the math of trees!
Thanks a lot.

Old 12 December 2013   #28
Is there any way to run this on Windows or Linux through a kind of emulator or something?

Looks like it's going to cost me around 600$ - a price of cheapest iPad I can find where I am.
Never thought I can be in need of such otherwise useless toy. Does it work with complicated tree models in real time for real? I need all the power of my desktop + GF670 while doing tree modelling in 3d max.

Old 12 December 2013   #29
Does it work ok on iPad mini with 512 mb of RAM?

Old 01 January 2014   #30
Thank you!

Wow! What a fun program for the ipad! Thank you very much!

reply share thread