Old 09-07-2012, 08:59 AM   #1
NextLimit-Madrid
PRO
portfolio
Next Limit
Next Limit
Madrid, España

Post New RealFlow plugin for Cinema 4D

RealFlow 2012 plugin update for Cinema 4D with bug fixes.
Download from your customer area: https://portal.nextlimit.com/

Old 09-07-2012, 09:10 AM   #2
Srek
Some guy

CGSociety Member
portfolio
Björn Dirk Marl
Technical Design
Maxon Computer GmbH
Friedrichsdorf, Germany

I wasn't able to find that information on your website, the link only goes to a password protected page, does this new version already support R14?

Old 09-07-2012, 09:54 AM   #3
NextLimit-Madrid
PRO
portfolio
Next Limit
Next Limit
Madrid, España

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srek
I wasn't able to find that information on your website, the link only goes to a password protected page, does this new version already support R14?

Hi, this update is an update for R13. We are currently working on the plugin for R14 which will be out shortly. This plugin is available for customers. Are you a RealFlow customer? Do you have your login details? If not we can re-set these for you.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:19 AM   #4
fablefox
Lord of the posts
portfolio
Azhar Mat Zin
Fable Fox
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Red face Hurt my eye

I went to the website and the color scheme hurt my eye (I also clicked the web shop link). I'm sure your designers have a reason to choose such color scheme, but personally, it hurt my eye. I have to squint (because I felt like the color is penetrating my eye) and I try not to look at the banner/menu (Maxwell Render/Maxwell Sketch Up), specially the selected ones. The font is big yet thin.

I know it's your company logo color theme, but I'm sure hospitals will not use red text everywhere or an army website uses green text everywhere.

Anyway, read great things about your product in 3D World, although it outside my budget being a hobbyist.

Sorry for commenting about your site, but really, it was uneasy first time, but navigating the 'shop' really force me to squint my eye.

EDIT: Suddenly, I remember the old days of HTML. Pure RGB was interesting, blinking make it look interactive, and X-File fan uses pure green EVERYWHERE But after reading articles, and visiting the 'epilepsy killer robot' or something, I became more experienced. Anyway, maybe it my eye, but still...

Last edited by fablefox : 09-07-2012 at 11:25 AM. Reason: more info

Old 09-07-2012, 11:19 AM   #5
CGTalk Moderation
Lord of the posts
CGTalk Forum Leader

Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread