The new Glu3d Contest is Up!

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

04 April 2006
Arrow The new Glu3d Contest is Up!

Hello

Glu3d has started a new contest.

The rules are simple:

-Using the Glu3D demo version you should make an impressive animation that demonstrates the capabilities of Glu3D for fluid effects.
- The Animation MUST have been created with glu3d. Particle Flow or other particle system's animations with PWrapper will not be accepted.
- There is no defined lenght for the videos. Although a minimun duration of 2-5 seconds is desirable.
- Users may submit multiple entries, although, they must be absolutely different.
- ANYONE can participate, since the entry is not breaking any of the rules above.

The THREE best entries will receive a full glu3d license each.

Entries must be submitted to glu3d_strattus@yahoo.com.br . You can attach your entry to the email or send a link to get it. Also, send your name/nick name in the e-mail

For more information, visit the forum

The Deadline will be June 1st

Good Luck for all!

--Strattus--

04 April 2006
I just installed the demo version for MAYA 7 and it simply replaced my userSetup.mel with one of it's own. This means, I have to setup my own settings again, which is VERY ANNOYING!

On top of this, the demo tells me that it's expiration period ended 95 days ago. After deinstallation of the demo, the userSetup.mel was completely gone.

That's what I call true user comfort. Hooray, these people are professionals!

Last edited by lowkey : 04 April 2006 at 07:08 AM.

04 April 2006
Well, in that case, i`ll be reporting this issue to the programmer, and i hope it wasn`t actually tooo anoying

Last edited by -Strattus- : 04 April 2006 at 08:05 PM.

04 April 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread