Sculpt Inbetween Manager - Pose Space Deformer(PSD)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 04 April 2013   #31
Originally Posted by metamesh: Hi Daniel,

I just wanted to thank you for this tool, it is really awesome, I just started using it on a personal project, and it does work amazingly well, thanks for contributing to the community with this, is really appreciated, awesome tool man!

Thanks a lot for using it Metamesh. Is very good to hear from people that it's working and is being useful on their work, it gives me motivation to continue contributing updating and improving the tool. To be honest I haven't heard much from many people, and I wish I could have more opinions or notes about the tool. If you can spread the word so I have more opinions about it will be fantastic . I'm working in a new core of the tool and it will be more bug-workflow-proof than the current one so in few weeks I wish I can release it the version 2.0. I will be telling you guys here and on my blog: www.danielslima.com.

Originally Posted by TimCallaway: Awesome tool! I got a question for you.

Is there any functionality to importing blendshapes, say from zbrush or mudbox? This would be a very powerful feature.

Great work!

EDIT: Never mind, it will work, I found a way to do it.

Hey Tim, if you can add some images here to demonstrate how you see this implemented that would be awesome. Thanks for the suggestion!

Cheers

Soli Del Gloria

Old 04 April 2013   #32
Hi Daniel,

havent found time to play with your tool either but i looked at your code and its very clean and organized.... I also really like your UI design: good job.

Old 04 April 2013   #33
Daniel,

We are following your posts here.
As stated before the tool is simply FANTASTIC!
Can't wait to test out the new release, hopefully with those missing feature from 1.0 included

Keep it up!

Best Regards,
Tri

Old 04 April 2013   #34
yeah, already impatient to know what version 2.0 will bring! any details you could share?

Old 05 May 2013   #35
Any news for the updated version?

Best Regards,
Tri

Old 05 May 2013   #36
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread