Welcome Back Cim

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

09 September 2003
it's not a rip, it's an opinion. You guys HAD to do something to restore some order here. That's true, isn't it?

I understand this isn't an open democracy, but varying opinions should be ok.

09 September 2003
I used to be a moderator Leigh at another site. I know it can be a real pain in the ass. Some of the changes that you try to make for the good of the community can be taken negatively by the same community you're trying to help. Then you sit there scratching your head thinking "If they only knew!"

That's the reason why I quit and never looked back. I'll never moderate another site again. While it is rewarding at times, It can sometimes be more frustration than expected.

09 September 2003
Happy to see you again here CIM
our forum have to be a "character" like you.

Ciao from Italy!

09 September 2003
Those who think we needed a scapegoat should really try to visualize what we do to keep you all happy and informed, try stepping into our shoes every now and again. Furthermore having an inception thread for a member who was banned unamiously by the admins and moderators of this board does nothing for his effort to regain credibility here. The ONLY reason he's back is because Leigh believed he could behave himself, otherwise his request would've continued to be ignored, so if anything he has Leigh's word to thank for. And just to let you know this wasn't the only forum he got the admins and mods rawled up.

To make a long story short be sure to read this over and over and OVER again http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65243

salud!

Thread Closed share thread