MIA forums?

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 09 September 2012   #31
Quote: We'll see what happens. I'm feeling quite positive about LW's future, largely based on the enthusiasm and energy of the team.

Agree with that. Not sure if I'll sign on with 11.5 or wait till 12 though.

Old 09 September 2012   #32
Originally Posted by OGKeithC: Agree with that. Not sure if I'll sign on with 11.5 or wait till 12 though.

I think you should sign on to LW11.0.3 or wait to 12. Whatever was shown regarding 11.5, it is much better to look at the latest current version and make a desicion. If 11.5 turns out to add functionality that you really need, then upgrade when you know if it does.

Old 09 September 2012   #33
Originally Posted by cagey5: I keep hearing this is an ISP problem, and I'm sure it is to some extent, but I can have access one minute and then suddenly nothing. It is then typically 24 hours before I can connect again, rinse and repeat ad nauseum.

It may not be Newteks fault directly but we didn't get this BS before they started buggering about with the forums.

More than a little pissed off at the moment.

Here in Sweden, we havn't had any issues in many days now. One of the users has now confirmed that he doesn't need to use a proxy to access the forums. This user could access the forums without problems from work, but from home it was a different matter (needing the proxy). He also mentioned that, appart from the proxy thing, he has not had any issues with connecting to the forums. In my case, I only had problems a couple of days when the transition happened, but I never needed to use a proxy even... I havn't experienced any downtimes of the forum.

Old 09 September 2012   #34
I had an old account there that I haven't used in quite a while but have since lost my password and my old email is no longer valid, so a few hours ago I created a new account there, but I have yet to be approved and have my approval email sent.
Is it done manually or automatically and how long should I expect to wait?

Last edited by twosheds : 09 September 2012 at 03:47 AM.

Old 09 September 2012   #35
Hello everyone,
just thought IŽd share my experience, too: I connect to the forums from germany and havenŽt had any problems whatsoever recently.
I was trying different times of day and the forum was always reachable...

just my 2ct...

Old 09 September 2012   #36
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread