Cinematic Game Icons - Character - Gamoron

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

06 June 2003
Yes Gamoron,yes this works.That was a very good suggestion from Sel.It seems you have killed two birds with one stone.The space to the right,and now an antagoniser of some kind........I'll let you work out the details of what this being will be.

Nice stap forward.it's a very good move this new version.It also somehow makes me think Tim Burton somehow,and Van Gogh.Oh well looking very good,keep it up.

06 June 2003
Cheers Virtuoso! I'm browsing other artists work all over the place. Its good to hear you like it. I want to nail a good image down here.

06 June 2003
Wow! It's looking fantastic
I really like the color scheme you've got going, too. I think the two characters in the foreground are going to do an excellent job of leading your eye into the painting. Can't wait to see it done

06 June 2003
Nice facial expression.

It seems like you should push the creature in the right foreground
a little further to the right or scaled down a little so he doesnt cover your main characters hand as much, especially with that cool energy field around his hands. (why hide it).

06 June 2003
Wink

Cool one,Gamoron!

Yeah, I was thinkin' the same thing that Rey for the generic char on the foreground, I agree with him.

Go on!

06 June 2003
ya seems preety promising wrk comin up!

all the bst! ;love to c the making of it!

06 June 2003
@ wildsheepchase: I've limited myself to a smaller palette. Normally when I need a colour I just grab anything from the picker, I think that's why I feel my stuff is always too saturated and mixed up. Cheers!

@ Rey: I think you're right dude. I'm gonna do that. I might do some concepts for the demon. I don't want him dominating so much (and blocking that hand). Though I was thinking of shifting his hand, but now the more I think on it, I think it would look good if the light was silhouetting the demon. Thanks!

@ art7sayan: I'll do it, I'll do it! Your website gave me some ideas for the demon. No worries though I won't do any total hacks! Just inspiration.

@ shaangfx: Good to see another Canuck in the running! I'm off to check yours right now.

06 June 2003
nice concept, awesome layout/design of the piece i want to see more!

06 June 2003
update!!! we want update!!!

06 June 2003
hehehe. I'm going to try to get something in this weekend at the latest. I'm taking off after that for week's vacation. But I should be able to get something in soon.

06 June 2003
Cool concept and cooler characters, best of luck and eh... enjoy youre vecation

My HomePage

06 June 2003
Cheers Amir!

06 June 2003
i really like that picture, nice style and really well designed

some timelapsed videos

06 June 2003
Thanks Neox. I'm loving the work you've done in your thread.

@ everyone:

I wasn't able to update folks and I leave on Wednesday for my Vacation. I'll be back after July 2nd and hopefully will have an update within a few days after that.

06 June 2003
I like your drawings

....................from Toronto like an Hurricane

share thread