Starsky & Clutch

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

05 May 2011
Ask and you shall receive..

Here is the Miami Vice Ferrari, i remember this car looking so cool. Now it looks a little like a kit car version of a Ferrari. Still very cool though and needed to be in my list..

All alterations or c. crits are more than welcome..

05 May 2011
Wow this looks great! And you did it so fast!

Originally Posted by smurfted: Ask and you shall receive..

05 May 2011
I always had a weak spot for Rockford's Firebird. Cool in an understated kinda way.

05 May 2011
Very nice toony cars!

There's also the A-team van, kind of iconic at the time:

05 May 2011
It's been requested many time, it took 3 attempts to get it right. But here it is the GMC van from the A-Team..

05 May 2011
Here is my next offering, the timeless (excuse the pun) Delorean from Back to the Future.

This model was the most requested and has taken this long as there was so much detail to be added. Every time i though i was finished (as i was only making a tooned version). I would have a look at the references i found and see things were still missing..

Well now i'm about done and i'm happy with how it turned out. I'm already well into my next car (one that no-one has requested yet) and it's looking good.

Quicktime vr's of all my cars will be available on my site in the next few days..

05 May 2011
Love this whole car serie,

Peace,
Rich_Art.

05 May 2011
Haha you did the Testarossa, nice As for crit: The wheel arches look slightly angular as if the subdivisions are set low. The wheels look a bit buckled but that's probably intentional

05 May 2011
All the cars will get a going over before they get themselves a page on my website, well spotted..

So my site is on it's way, where i'll be parking all my cars (of which i've made about 15 upto now).

My son requested this one as he says it's the coolest car ever, times 2. The 1989 Furst designed Batmobile.

and this time i've got the quicktime vr ready as well..

http://www.car-icature.com/batmobile%20final.mov

05 May 2011
Here is my next addition to my list of famous cars.

Said have been in the best car chase of all time. The 1968 ford mustang fast back from bulit.

and the quicktime version for you to take it for a spin (excuse the pun)..

http://www.car-icature.com/1968%20mustang%20final.mov

06 June 2011
Another slightly radical design. The main car from the film I Robot. Which actually led to the production of one of the best looking cars on the road today, the Audi R8.

Here is my version of the Audi RSQ.

http://www.car-icature.com/audi%20rsq%20final.mov

I'm going back in time again for the next car..

06 June 2011
So i decided to go for a car from a tv show in the uk, a car i'd almost forgotten about till the show brought it back to life. The 1983 Audi Quattro from Ashes to Ashes.

Even though it's kind of boxy shaped and so should be easy, these kind of cars are proving more difficult to make (as was the Delorean). I keep on second guessing, thinking it's not right. But it fits the system i've come up with.

You decide, what do you think?

I'll have a quicktime vr uploaded later today.

06 June 2011
I think it looks great
If you are looking for boxy cars, you could try your hand on the Lancia Delta rally version. Pretty famous car as well.

Last edited by fluffouille : 06 June 2011 at 02:27 PM.

06 June 2011
Awesome work, Mike!

Cheers,
Josh

06 June 2011
they all are great. I'd suggest The other batmobile as well:

Thread Closed share thread