Turbulence.4D Fluid Simulation Public Beta

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

04 April 2009
I was still at the original V11 .008 release... I updated to the latest version this morning and have not had a problem since. That might have been the issue with my crashes...
Rainer

04 April 2009
Originally Posted by LemonNado: I was still at the original V11 .008 release... I updated to the latest version this morning and have not had a problem since. That might have been the issue with my crashes...
Rainer

Interesting, that might help to solve the problem. Thanks for the update!

04 April 2009
Neato! Looking forward to the Win32 version.

04 April 2009
Looking at the resource use right now.... I doubt that a 32 Bit version will be a lot of fun...
R

04 April 2009
Originally Posted by jascha: T4D will do only gases in the first release. Liquids will be added later.

That sounds fantastic I truly hope it is out before (May 2009)....hehe only a joke!
impressive plugin!

04 April 2009
Looks incredible! The AE plugin is amazing as well! Well done!
HyperactiveVR
I reject your reality and substitute my own

04 April 2009
Looks really great. Putting in my vote for a 64bit mac version.

04 April 2009
I much miss Dpit's fluids capabilities since that was put on ice, so this is most welcome and looks very promising. It would be nice to see a few more examples but from the two posted so far your fluids look a little more convincing than the recently announce Phyfluids (or whatever it's called).

Now stop reading all this praise and get on with cranking out that 64bit Mac version!

Cheers
Karl

04 April 2009
Originally Posted by jascha: The price will be adequate and competitive

I really hope you weren't looking at the realflow pages when you wrote that, or even the fumefx pages... but mostly the realflow pages, they're pricing scares the living hell out of me... per core pricing bs. But yeah, I know you're not going to do that, just stating how scary your competitors prices can get.

Looking VERY interesting, also waiting on that 64bit mac version

04 April 2009
^ lol! Oh dear, yes, that's a point!

04 April 2009
Originally Posted by Lesia: Now stop reading all this praise and get on with cranking out that 64bit Mac version!

Aye, cranking...

Originally Posted by kvb: I really hope you weren't looking at the realflow pages when you wrote that, or even the fumefx pages... but mostly the realflow pages, they're pricing scares the living hell out of me... per core pricing bs. But yeah, I know you're not going to do that, just stating how scary your competitors prices can get.

It will definitely not be that scary. No per-core pricing either.

04 April 2009
Looks great! Add another vote for the mac version!

PS - Jascha, it would be great if you could release both mac and windows versions simultaneously in the future!

04 April 2009
This looks great--as d the other c4d fluid options. Options are GOOD!
Looking forward to seeing how this all develops.

04 April 2009
The images you posted in #1 are smoke. 'Fluids' will include flowing water? It seems like a stupid question, but perhaps worth asking anyway.

C4D does have its PyroCluster function for smoke/clous/steam. How would this be different?

Is this plug likely to be render-able with add-on engines like vray?

04 April 2009
Originally Posted by Ernest Burden: C4D does have its PyroCluster function for smoke/clous/steam. How would this be different?

Sorry, have you seen PyroCluster's attempts at smoke and steam?

Thread Closed share thread