Tyrion Lannister Fan Art. Game Of Thrones

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

3 Weeks Ago
Tyrion Lannister Fan Art. Game Of Thrones

HI guys.

You have probably seen this on C4D Cafe, but thought id post it in the main gallery. This is my first proper project in C4D much of the first year in C4D I spent learning it on mini projects. My aim was to use C4D for what it normally isnt known for Character works. I plan on doing more, and to get even better results in the near future. Anyways thought id share this on this forum as the entire project was modeled in C4D along with its hair. Please do comment on gallery thread as well if you wish.

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthr...f=132&t=1473713

Thanks, Dan

Last edited by Rectro : 3 Weeks Ago at 02:52 PM.

3 Weeks Ago
Fantatsic job!

Are you saying you just started on C4D this year? Have you had any 3d experience prior?

Very impressive.

3 Weeks Ago
Absolutely wonderful.

iMac 3.06 ghz Intel Core 2 Duo / 16 GB / OS 10.9.5 / C4D StudioR12 / CS6

R.I.P. 11.02.11 ... my dear friend .

3 Weeks Ago
Originally Posted by JoelDubin: Fantatsic job!

Are you saying you just started on C4D this year? Have you had any 3d experience prior?

Very impressive.
Hi. Thanks, glad you like him.

Im not new to 3D, been around for a while using Hexagon, MODO, Zbrush, purchased C4D Mid 2016 , had a 4 month break in 2017 on all CG work, then came back to it, so not had C4D long, plus I have been learning Vray this year as well. Because Im learning Studio version there is a huge amount to learn expanding from where I came from MODO. Rigging, Dynamics, Simulations, Hair tools, Modeling workflows. Iv done loads of mini projects not worth showing, but its got me learning it, and helping others which has accelerated my learning.

Dan

3 Weeks Ago
Really nice project and I am really glad, that you are into characters, not so many people are doing it with cinema 4D.

I also enjoyed reading throuhg your WIP

Have a good weekend

reply share thread