The R19 taps are open

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

08 August 2017
The R19 taps are open

The studio I'm freelancing at, Cake, just got their R19 DL links, I've not yet received mine, but we know that the taps have been engaged.  Make sure to check your spam folders, just in case!
OSX 10.10.5
C4D R18 Studio/CC/VizRT
Will's Works

08 August 2017
Originally Posted by GruvDOne: The studio I'm freelancing at, Cake, just got their R19 DL links, I've not yet received mine, but we know that the taps have been engaged.  Make sure to check your spam folders, just in case!
I nearly pulled a muscle rushing over to check my email. NOTHING!  drats.

09 September 2017
Wont they just put the links in the Maxon Portfolio like last year?

Dan

09 September 2017
Cant wait to get my hands on this. Working on a job right now with dozens of enhanced ogl hardware renders and the new viewport enhancements should help a lot.. Looking forward to seeing if R19's new viewport is as good as it looks. 

09 September 2017
It's just appeared at ePortfolio here!
And looks like verybody downloading it so got 500 Internal Server Error here. Will wait a bit)

Last edited by E2GO : 09 September 2017 at 05:58 AM.

09 September 2017
Funny, instead of giving me acces to R19 they removed my serial and download for R17 in eportfolio.. i guess i have to wait...

09 September 2017
I found it in my ePortfolio too. R19 installed in a blink. The libaries are not available yet it seems.

Why are they removing previous installers?
I was happy to have this ePortfolio to keep old installers and serial numbers handy. Now there is only one previous version available.

odo

09 September 2017
Originally Posted by ooo: Why are they removing previous installers?
I was happy to have this ePortfolio to keep old installers and serial numbers handy. Now there is only one previous version available
Same here.

09 September 2017
Yes. No R17 now at downloads and serials. Anyway I doubtly will use it in future.

09 September 2017
I have a lot of old projects with plugins that only work in those versions, so once in a while I go back to the past.

Anyways: R19 is running now and all the libraries came with a software update, so I'm up and running now. So far it looks great!

odo

09 September 2017
Hmm. I don't even know what the eportfolio is.

09 September 2017
GOT IT. What is the significance of the yellow highlighted menu items?
Maybe they are the actionable menus based on what tools, etc  you have selected?

09 September 2017
good question about the yellow highlighting, and I hope it can be disabled

I'm not seeing any logic or context-based activation - maybe leading us to new features?

Got it - go to prefs>interface>hightlight features

09 September 2017
Eportfolio is used in Europe and other regions. For various reasons, we don't yet use it in the Americas. Users in US, Canada and Latin America can expect their MSA fulfillments to arrive in their email boxes soon - hopefully today in most cases. They're being sent in batches, and we can't prioritize specific individuals - so please be patient.

We're in a bit of a box due to the Labor Day holiday in the US and the long weekend, but we're working hard to get things out as quickly as possible. 

09 September 2017
The yellow highlights are new or updatedo items.  After a month I really some such it goes away. Th r really is a way to disable it

reply share thread